My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Quiz fun

...because otherwise I would have to post about what I think we should do with #%$*$#% child molesters -- and I am just too sickened and pissed off to do it.....

You Are 77% American
You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!

Admittedly I am a little disappointed with a 77% -- Jeez a C???
But I am a proud American none the less! I'll just have to work on getting my grade up....
You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
You are kind, popular, and generous.
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.
You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.
Yay ice cream!!