My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

When does School start again???

.....I hope we can make it that long!

Good grief. Can school PLEASE start soon? The girls are *over* each other, *over* the summer heat, and *over* me. I finally coaxed them into going out to play in their pool (Oh, the cruelty!!! -- Oh, the inhumanity!!) just so they could maybe stop fussing at each other and go burn some energy! (And maybe I could get some housework done without having to negotiate the 10,506th treaty between them.) You would have thought I was sending them to Gitmo! Oh wait, I think Gitmo has a nicer pool -- nevermind.

At any rate, we have 4 weeks to go. This is one of the few times that I really miss Florida -- Their school year usually starts around now.......... **sigh**