My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Saturday

........just what I needed

It's Saturday!! Yay Saturday!! And the weather promises to be beautiful to boot! And I don't have to drive anywhere! Yay! We have some projects to work on -- the girls pool went "pond" while we were gone to Wyoming so hubby had gone off insearch of many pool chemicals. Hopefully we can successfully poison that ecosystem! Green water is yucky!

Some friends are coming over later so I think we are going to grill a steak and kick it back a little. I have read that there is going to be a blog crawl tonight -- I may have to drop by a few spots and see what's up. (I am still rather shy about commenting, but hey! Wine and comments -- surely I can manage a few of each......) Anyway, I hope that your Saturday is great too! TTFN!