My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Vacation Recovery

....sheesh!

I have a bad case of the "don't wannas" -- don't wanna do housework, don't wanna clean out the garage/little house and prep for the garage sale, don't wanna finish painting the fence, don't wanna paint the back hallway, don't wanna do any laundry or iron, don't wanna cook. Just don't wanna! *sigh* And that's bad because there are a bunch of things that need done!

I am hoping to break out of the don't wannas by tomorrow -- today HAS to be my last day of laziness! That, and we have invited people for dinner Saturday -- nothing like forcing yourself out of don't wanna mode by inviting people to your house. At least I hope that will do the trick.....