My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tagged!

Ages ago, actually. By Contagion. But I have been beyond busy of late, and there has been *NO* time for.... Well... Much beyond duties. But today I am taking a teeny break... And 5 is a good number to think about.

Ready? Here we go!

The rules:
(I deleted them - My give-a-shit-o-meter is broken right now.)

What were you doing five years ago?
July 2003? Hmmmmm.... We were living in Jacksonville Florida - unknowingly preparing to move here to Wisconsin that October. We probably had company at the time...

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Cooking: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
2. Vacuuming the house (It's either that, or I need to laminate the dogs...)
3. Finish planning the menu for the rest of the week - my brother arrives tomorrow
4. Teach my Aunt Richmond how to play Wii games (Maybe I should task the girls with that. Hmmmm....)
5. Catch up on some desk work

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Cheese and crackers
2. Bacon wrapped water chestnuts
3. Chips and salsa, guac, whatever
4. Cheetos - seriously, they should be qualified as a controlled substance
5. Movie popcorn subsidized with Hot Tamales

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Anything I wanted to.
2. Anything I wanted to.
3. Anything I wanted to.
4. Anything I wanted to.
5. Anything I wanted to.

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Swearing
2. Not taking time for myself
3. Procrastinating
4. Taking on to many responsibilities
5. Expecting others to figure out what I want/need them to do - when I *know* they need orders.

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Powell, Wyoming
2. Bozeman, Montana
3. Flagstaff, Arizona
4. Longmont, Colorado
5. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
(in that order)

What are five jobs you've had?
1. Pizza Delivery
2. Bartender
3. Restaurant Management (I was the head waitron once - whoo!)
4. Furniture Sales
5. Caterer

What are you going to do now?
Make a grocery run. And then the rest of the things on my list. My brother arrives tomorrow, which puts me at about maximum capacity. God forbid we run out of liquor or TP at this point. Armageddon might not be far behind... ;)