My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, June 20, 2008

I report...

...you decide.

Check out WxMan's new gear...



Basically, it's a back pack beverage delivery system. It can be hands free, as there is a clippy thing that will attach the tube / straw to your shoulder in case you're riding your bike or whatever...

It reminds me a little bit of the hunters flasks my dad would use back in the day - though they looked cooler and mountain-manish. I am not quite sold on this thing.

So what do you think? Neato idea?? Or major dorkitude?? I can't decide...

Wonder if I could fill it with wine...

Update: Okay - So both Teresa and Abbadon let me know that this thing (a camelback) is used by our guys in Iraq and Afganistan. That makes it cool! Even if it *is* a bit over the top for lawn mowing... But that's just my opinion. ; )