My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Runnin' and Gunnin'...

That's been me since Thursday. Good grief...

And while we got a LOT accomplished, there is still a great deal more to do. Isn't there always??

At any rate, we took a few hours yesterday and enjoyed some R&R...

Is it me - or does ice cream just taste better when you have your feet dangling in the water??

We even got to see some cute geese!

And I was entertained as well...


Today it's back to the salt mines.

Company arrives tomorrow and I have a host of other projects begging to be completed. (Ironically only *I* can hear their voices - that's interesting.)

So, off I go to run some more - though I wouldn't mind more time with my toes in the sand and a good book... I am lazy like that.