My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Slammin' Jammin...

Seriously.

And you would think that I would have oodles and scads of bloggable stuff. The reality is that I am not getting much computer time at all...

Or when I *do* my brain is just fried.

The good news is that the Grad Party I catered last Saturday went over quite well. I thought the Watermelon Basket came out particularly nice...


She didn't have nearly as many people show as she had insisted - so Holy Leftovers, Batman!! But better too much than not enough...

The girls will return - grandparents in tow - this weekend. And my folks will be arriving as well. So I am getting cowboyed up for a houseful and am ever so thankful to have the extra space that I have... And that I don't live near the any river.

So there you go... I have beds to make and menus to plan. And plenty of fun to look forward to...

What more could I ask for??