My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

And while I am *not* throwing our usual 4th of July bash - we are continuing a few traditions.

The Parade for one...
Complete with Horse plop bingo...

Hey - for a buck you get the pot if a horse "plops" on your outline! No joy this year - so they donated the money to the fire department. It's all good...

Lots of candy and freezy pops...
Many many many tractors - but this one was cool!

And one Marine I would have liked to have thanked - but he was across the street.
I hope the standing ovation and cheers the color guard and veterans received was enough...

Now we are chillin' at home - the girls with fruitsicles.

And I have a glass of wine and some patio time... It's all good.

Happy Fourth of July to you!! I bid you pretty explodies and all of the patio time you can get!!