My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Last weekend...

We helped to throw a luau!! Whoohoo!!

There was dancing...

And this guy was having a LOT of fun. But it you've got it? Go for it!! Why not!?!?


And I forgot to take a picture of the food - but I made PLENTY and there were no leftovers. Yay!

And the evening ended like this....



Not a bad way to kick off the 4th of July celebrations if you ask me...

This week I am preparing for more company to arrive. My folks are here as my Pop is getting treatment at The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN and more are on the way... All and all its nice to have a little something something to celebrate. And blowing shit up always makes me feel better!!

Wonder why that is... Huh. ;)