My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Monday Blahs...

You know the drill. Play catch up after the weekend, pay some bills, start a load of clothes, remember that the kids are out of school come Wednesday for 6 days....

Say what?? How did that sneak up on me!! Holy cow!

Now I really need to get stuff done today. Grrrr.... But it is what it is. I would imagine that carving pumpkins will be in order sooner than later. That's always fun...

Also fun were the movies we watched over the weekend. We saw Transformers and it was absolute eye-candy. Funny in parts, too - and the battle scenes were pretty cool... But eye-candy is still the best description.

My favorite movie this weekend by far was Surf's Up. Holy cow, I laughed and laughed at this flick. It was MUCH better than I had envisioned. My favorite character? Chicken Joe. Hands down.

Especially his interactions with the "pen-gooins" as he puts it. Heheheheheheee!!

So, that's it for me. Are there any other movies I have missed out on that I should see?? After all, I now know how to work WxMan's TV, and I am going to be inundated with kids this week - I could use an arsenal of sorts...