My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's gonna be a bright... briiiiight.. sunshiny day!

And I have a TON of stuff to do. I even have a Honey Do list for WxMan - all I have to accomplish first is getting his lazy no... tired nuh uh... super uber comfortable behind out of bed.

Oh, and I should feed him too...

Here is my list (in no particular order). Let's see how I do, shall we??
  • Finish up the paying of the bills
  • Take Molly to the vet for a booster shot
  • Remember to take the tray of goodies and thank you note to the vet
  • Dishes (there are always dishes)
  • Slick up the laundry room
  • Vacuum upstairs and down
  • Clean up, paint and re-grout the Mosaic tiled tables (that I made) so they can take their rightful place in the Man Room
  • Clean out the window wells and get 'em covered
So there you go. I hope to get lunch in there somewhere too. If I get enough done we can go play tomorrow! We all have the day off together, for no good reason. Why not go have a good time!

Oh! And I still haven't heard anything from my interview - maybe they just didn't like me! Oh well... It's not like I don't have anything else to do, right??