My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, August 20, 2007

We were awash...

...but it was fun anyway.

Not a bad turnout considering the pouring rain, wind and cool temps. And thank God for that because had no-one shown up I think my head might have fallen off. Seriously.

What I had forgotten about college aged kids (which comprises a large percentage of WxMan's employees) they come to eat. And to play. And they did a lot of both...




The food was a bit hit! Though we have quite a bit left over. The good news is that I have the freezer space for it all. And while the Macaroni and Cheese was a grand success (and is subsequently gone) does anybody know if it's feasible to freeze baked beans? That's what I need to know.

And also I need to know why the dish fairies didn't visit last night.... I really could have used the help. Ah well... Happy Monday, y'all.