My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Lunch with friends...

We are off soon to have a fun lunch with friends here in town.

Kids + swimming pool + hotdogs = a really good summer day.

Yeah, yeah - I should be working and starting the cooking cooking cooking that I need to do for the two gigs on Sunday. But all work and no play make Rich... Well think of a word that rhymes with "Rich" okay? You'll figure it out...

At any rate, earlier this week I had the distinct pleasure of lunching with a blogger that I have long read and admired. I managed to add him to my sidebar under the "Bloggers I have had cocktails with" but had not the time to write a post worthy of our meeting. But *he* has... And he captured it all. So I will direct you to Let the finder Beware...

Thanks so much for meeting with me, Paul! You are a delight... :^)