My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Trails!

And a few sore spots... But it was a good day none the less.

We were first greeted by this smiling guy...


He seemed a good ambassador to start our adventure. And yesterday morning was perfect for a ride. It was breezy, the sun was shining, and though the mud was prevalent and deep, our steeds were surefooted and gentle.

Sporta rode a horse named George. They hit it off quite well.


Computa's trusty ride was Congnac - and he was smoooooth...


WxMan made friends with Sam. And remained in his saddle. Always a good thing... In fact, this was the view I had of them for the entire ride. I'll spare you the a$$ jokes...


And my lucky pony was Bob - no I am *not* kidding... He was a really good guy and I apologized profusely before settling myself on his broad back. He was a consummate gentlemanhorse. And here was my view...


I don't know exactly where I am going with all of this - it was just a beautiful day. And I was reminded of how much I have always loved horses.




I could use more days like that - even if it would mean an increase in my advil consumption. Know what I mean?