My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Walls...

Update: The guys just left and we're all rocked in. It looks fabulous!! Dude hopes to have everything taped and mudded and textured by the end of the weekend. I cannot wait!

Considering what it looked like before, I think the progress is great!



And given the level of noise ::my god, white kind of a mutant dentist's drill from hell are they using now!?!?!?!:: coming from the basement right now - more progress is being made as I type. We are talking paint and flooring by the end of next week! Whoohoo!

I think I will *finally* feel moved in to this place once we are able to occupy those new rooms. Of course, maybe I am simply looking forward to sending everyone to the basement.

You never know....