My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Two hours and twenty bucks later...

You know? It just astounds me the lengths people will go to pay me to take away my crap. I just love that... Even in the rain. WxMan is going to hang tough until one and then it's off to Goodwill. That's nothing but net right there.

Otherwise, I have 27 pounds of brats to prepare, oodles and scads of macaroni and cheese, baked beans, polish sausage and all the accoutrement's to get ready for the BBQ tomorrow. I would certainly appreciate it if the rain would stop by tomorrow evening. We'll see.

So there you go! Two more batches of toffee to make, more stuff to organize and dinner for 140 - my weekend will be complete! What are *you* doing this weekend?? Tell me that there is still some fun to be had out there!