My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, August 24, 2007

How bitchy am I?

God love CalTechGirl - she knows just what I need....



You Are 70% Bitchy



While you may not think of yourself as the ice queen, admit it, you're often in a bad mood.

And it's those around you who often bear the brunt of your annoyance, even if they haven't done anything wrong!


Pretty damn bitchy, apparently. It's Friday though, and I am going to work on the 'tude amongst other things.

WxMan and I treated ourselves to a movie last night - Wild Hogs. I must admit, I found it to be seriously laugh out loud funny in more than a few places. Amazing what a good belly laugh will do to improve your outlook on life. I think I need more of that.

Now all I have to do is convince WxMan that he does *not* need a Harley. Good grief...