My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Musical Meme

Blatently stolen from wRitErsbLock over at Pereiraville. Hey - I need the distraction. And this was fun!

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING

How do you feel today?
Haunted - Evanecense (So they didn't have "spastic" eh?)

What’s your outlook on life?
Photograph - Nickleback (yup - I am a nostalgia girl...)

What does your family think of you?
Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult (Hmmmmm...)

What do your friends think of you?
Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson (Hey - I am still here!)

What do strangers think of you?
Mustang Sally - The Commitments (Heh - I must be having more fun than I thought...)

What do your exes think of you?
The End - The Doors (Trippy - I forgot this was even on there!)

How’s your love life?
Someday - Nickleback (Uhhhh.... huh.)

How will your love life be in the future?
Bring me Back to Life - Evanescence (I really do think Amy Lee has an amazing voice.)

Will you get married? [Duh - been three done that]
How Sweet It Is (To be Loved by You) James Taylor (Heh - now *this* is a trip... and no - I didn't cheat)

Are you good at school?
Chatanooga Choo Choo - Glenn Miller (Well, it *has* been a while since I was in school. I guess I am doing okay in the 3rd and 4th grades these days...)

Gotta love You Tube.... Classic.

Will you be successful?
Get Me Outta Here - Jet (So I guess we *will* sell the house, eh?)

What song should they play on your birthday?
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 (Niiiiiice...)

What song should they play at your graduation?
Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5

The Soundtrack of your life?
Fell in Love With a Boy - Joss Stone

You and your best friends are?
When I'm Gone - Three Doors Down (I would hope so...)

Makes me teary...

Happy times:
Precious Declaration - Collective Soul (Oh yeah - I looooove this song.)

Sad times:
Crashed - Daughtry

Every day:
Better Now - Collective Soul (Oh yeah.... My favorite!)

For tomorrow:
Cold Hard Bitch - Jet (Uh oh... ;^) )

For you:
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is - Jet (Not a bad policy...)

What does next year have in store for me?
Try a Little Tenderness - The Commitments (Oh hell yes - can we??)

What do I say when life gets too hard?
Home - Daughtry (My sanctuary, for sure...)

What song will I dance to at my wedding? [Again - been there done that. It was I Cross my Heart, btw... But let's see what the mp3 player says...]
My Immortal - Evenescence. (Well, alrighty then...)

What do you want as your career?
Redneck Woman - Gretchen Wilson (Awwww hell - this is getting funny!)

Your favorite saying?
Gel - Collective Soul (My shuffle is freeking hitting it out of the park!)

How will I die?
Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers (Yeepers....)

Scary?? Maybe... But it *is* a great song.

Okay, I'm taking my music and getting back to work... What's on your soundtrack?