My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Well hey...

...deals fall through all the time. Right? Right??

**sigh** Right.

Looks like my house is back on the market - ah well. At least I know that there are things that are up to me, and things that are not. And it's all good...

Stressful, but good.

A pain in the ass, but good.

And hey - I must be learning something. Right? And that's good too.

The good news?? Our house is going back on the market at a higher price.

The bad news??? It's going to be listed at a higher price because it will be sporting a brand new roof.

So I am coping the best way I know how - by planting flowers!






Because you know, if I am going to start having showings and an open house this weekend, I want this place tricked out.

And flowers make everything better...

Buddy Wisdom...


"Dogs make everything better too, Mummy. You should find a cool place and just lie down for a while..."

Maybe later, Bud. Maybe later.