My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

First on the Block!

Whoohoo!!

We were first on the block to turn on the air conditioning!

Again.

Uhhh...

...

No I am *not* kidding - it was 82 today. And really, WxMan and I agree - comfort is important! We are always the first on out block to turn it on and last on our block to turn it off... It is what it is.

And in *my* mind - you can always put on another layer, but there are only so many you can take off.

I think I'm funny but I REFUSE to be the naked comic relief, so to speak...

Nuh uh.


But I did spend a glorious part of the afternoon parked next to this with a good book.

Can you say heaven? Burble...burble...burble...
I can...

Peaceful, isn't it? I think so too...