My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nothing like a little pyro therapy....

Last night we had a nice fire -












That's something we have been talking about - new landscaping for the new house. Because I am not sure I want to give stuff like this up!

So today we went and looked at decking ideas, and fire pit options and all sorts of outdoor decorating stuff. This is going to be fun, if potentially expensive...












And the experience last night makes it all the more worth while to have a plan. It was in the fifties and the skies were relatively clear. And this early in the season, no skeeters to contend with! A perfect evening for a glass of wine on the patio.

I am going to miss this place... Not that I don't want to go! But I will miss it...