My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!

Whoohoo! (And Updated!)

Now I know there are a ton of superstitions surrounding the day, but for me Friday the 13th has always been a fun and lucky day!

Many many moons ago, I was born on a Friday the 13th. See?? Lucky!

My hubby was born on a 13th as well (though not a Friday). Lucky!

He and I met and fell in love on a 13th (well - it was a 12th that flowed into a 13th) after I had spent the entire day in a big green dress at my cousin's wedding (followed by a dry reception -- hello!) and I subsequently needed a beer more than oxygen. Though the dress was unfortunate, the aftermath was Lucky!

I even found a picture so you can see too -->


And I have family (Hi Pop!) and friends that are "thirteeners" as well. Lucky!

So frankly, I can't wait to see what today has in store for me. It's bound to be something good....

Happy Friday the 13th!

Update: Dang - that was fast!! See, upon my return home after schlepping the girls to school and making a run to the bank I discovered a message waiting for my attention...

The realtor just called - out counter offer was accepted! Full price, Baby!!Whoohoo!!! With just one little stipulation - they want to split the difference between the proposed closing dates. Wanna know when they want to close???

C'mon - guess!!

July 13th. And no - I am *not* kidding. That's just the way things work around here, folks. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Now I am off to let WxMan know.... ::happy dancing all the way::