My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Flowers in the blizzard...

Well, it's better than Flowers in the Attic - remember that book? And that creepy assed movie?

I once dated a guy that seemed vaguely familiar to me when we met. Years later I discovered that it was because he looked so much like the actor who played the eldest brother in the movie. Like I said, creepy. Though the guy was kinda cute...

Anyhoo, the Brain Bender today has us thinking about flowies. Ready to play?

-----------------

The names of three flowers are interlettered below. Can you find them? (The letters are in consecutive order.)

D H F A Y O H A R L C S I I Y A N T T H H I A

-----------------

Alrighty then, you know what to do. The answers will be found later in the comments. I'm off to shovel snow... Poor flowies.