My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Return of the Soccer Mom...

...delayed.

And I have to admit, I am *not* that disappointed about it. 'Course that may have something to do with the fact that it is 32 degrees, damp, cold and horrible. And I don't want to go sit outside in it... But that's just me.

Somehow cheering Sporta on while sitting in the icy wind on metal bleachers isn't that appealing first thing in the morning... Go figure.

Now if I could just get Computa to stop "practicing" songs on her recorder... Something tells me I am going to get some excellent use out of my mp3 player today.

A good "soccer mom" wouldn't need one, probably. But she's unavailable at the moment. Heh... Oh! And Mustang sally just came on...



Mary had a Little Lamb is okay, of course, but Mustang Sally really hits the spot... Just sayin.'