My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I got nothin'....

Seriously.

All of the news from Virginia Tech is just so damn sad...

I need to get away from it all for a bit.

Fortunately, RSM from When the Smoke Clears had some happy news for me today in my inbox - he has "spawned," so to speak.

So a big welcome goes to the Viking Medic over at The Quest for Valhalla! Looking forward to the journey, VM. ( And your post about liking older women - nice touch. You're going to get along just fine...)

And leave it to the illustrious Tammi over at Tammi's World to make me smile today as well with this post.



I think I need to have that particular Maxine framed and hanging here. Oh yeah...