My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Up to my eyeballs and sinking fast...

...but I think that's the motto for most Mondays isn't it? Either way - I am running today. So here is the brain bender a bit earlier than normal. Ready to play?

------------------

Mathew has three times as many sisters as he has brothers. His sister Sharon has the same number if sisters as she has brothers. There are no more than 10 siblings in the family.

How many boys and girls in the family?

(Alternate question - Who gets first dibs on the bathroom?)

-----------
And why not - a twofer:

In a math test, Roger was not last. Beth lost to Roger but beat Kelly. Kelly beat Eva and Sam. Eva was not last.

What was the order?

(And when the hell did they stop assigning grades?? I never in my life got "last" in a math test. Stupid...)

----------------------

Anyhoo, you know what to do. The answers will be found later in the comments. See you then!