My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Making my list...

...checking it twice...

Sporta's party is tomorrow, and I need to make a grocery run and make sure that I have everything I need to make it a good time for one and all. But seriously, I'm stuck. And I feel like I am forgetting something important...

So far I've got:
  • The hotel room booked - it is sooooo farookin' cold out and I thought if we were going to have a sleepover we might as well be able to swim.
  • A craft planned - cool wrist bands that each girl can decorate themselves.
  • Snacks planned - juice, cheese and crackers, pretzels, pizza and the chocolate fountain with various fruits for dipping
  • A good book and vino for me - I'm not crazy
  • ??
  • ??
  • ??

What am I forgetting?? I need to get this figured out sooner than later....