My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Labor Day ~

Weekend.

And today, labor I must. Or I fear the house will simply simply give up and go completely to swamp.

It's the last weekend of a summer I am looking forward to kicking the door shut on, and moving on with life. Friends are coming. And we plan to eat, drink and make merry... Always a good thing.

Now if I can just get my space squared away, all will be well.
  • Laundry caught up
  • Grocery run
  • Front cubby organized for the start of school
  • Church newsletter sent
  • Guest room made up
  • General re-con of all of the schmutz that collects in odd places
  • Pay bills
  • Dishes and Kitchen Floor
  • Refill hummingbird feeder
  • Plant the two new bushes
  • Sweep off front porch
  • Finish meme from Pereiraville

Let's see how I do.

What are you planning?