My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Honest to God things I heard at work today....

You just can't make shit like this up.

--------------------

"I swear, I feel like I have a wet dog between my legs...."

--------------------

"I never knew I could be this hot or this wet at work...."

---------------------

"Do you think the M.O. [machine operator] got promoted?? To Prince of Darkness maybe?? That would explain a lot...."

----------------------

The M.O. : "Get outta here! Take a walk and cool off.... You're dripping all over my parts!"

SmartAss: "Hey wait a minute, dammit. I'm a lady ~ I would never drip on your parts. Only my husband's....

-------------------

Oh yeah. It was 105 degrees at work today... That was fun. I can only hope that they get the frickin' a/c fixed, and soon....