My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Freebies....

So, you wanna know what I got?? Wanna see??? I am so excited.....

Oh, and just for the record, all of the guesses were good ones but none were correct.

Oddybobo guessed a COUCH.

Nope....

CalTechGirl guessed A BIG CABINET like a china hutch or buffet.

Again, no....

And Rave guessed a BIG SCREEN TV.

Though that would make WxMan very happy... No.

This is what I got for free. (Thanks to my friend Diane who called me to let me know it was available....)














It's in my garage right now because it needs a good cleaning and a little TLC, but the keyboard action is excellent and it sounds great! It's not even that out of tune!!

I can clean the ivories and work on the body damage that exists, but is a whole PIANO!! And it was free!!

A lovely old mahogany upright piano. And I've got just the spot for it.

The girls are super psyched and are asking for lessons already.... I wonder if they realize that that means piano practice... Heh....