My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Busier than a one legged man....

....well, you know the rest. I feel like I should have circus music accompanying me where ever I go. Gah.

At any rate, I mustn't shirk my duties. What would happen if we stopped wasting time at work exercising those braincells?? Huh??

Flabby thoughts, friends.... Flabby thoughts. And we can't have that. So here is Tuesday's Brain Bender.....

-----------------------

What four letter word can be placed in the blanks below to make five different words?
  • _____ LINE
  • _____ WAY
  • _____ STRONG
  • _____ REST
  • _____ FIRST

---------------------

Well, it's time for me to continue getting my ass kicked working through my day. Like always, answers will be found in the comments later. Have fun!

Update: Eric the consummate Straight White Guy is also today's Official Smartypants! Whoohoo!