My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm Baaaaaack.....

Whew! And I have a ton of catching up to do. But we can at least get the Brain Bender resurrected, right?? Ready?

------------------

Two for one

Find the word that fits the definitions below when it is 1) a whole word and 2) divided into two words.

1) Whole Word: Walking

2) Two words:
a. part of a stair
b. type of noise

---------------------

Okay, just as soon as I get one last project finished I am taking the rest of the afternoon off... Heh. Talk about motivation!

Like always, the answers will be found later in the comments.

Update: Though Teresa and Oddybobo made a good effort, friend and reader Rich Blank is the Smartypants today. Whoohoo!