My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Blatantly stolen from RSM....

And I'll admit it. I am a bit of a control freak. I am sure that WxMan and my kids would say that 36% is more than a bit low - I like to have a plan, and then a backup for the plan, and then a back up for the back up plan... I do.


You Are 36% Control Freak

You have achieved the perfect balance of control and letting go.
You tend to roll with whatever life brings, but you never get complacent.





And when entertaining, I definitely like to be the one hosting. You see, I am into making those around me comfortable - and I am damn good at it , if I do say so myself...

And also, I like to know that all contingencies are covered. If I am wet - I want to be able to get dry. Tired? I want a comfy chair. Hungry? Snacks should be at the fingertips. And I want those things for my guests as well. My friends get used to it eventually....

WxMan has told me to "relax" how many times?? I have lost count. My thought is that *he* is able to "relax" because I have taken care of all of the planning. Heh. And lucky for him that the planning makes me happy....

Anyhoo, RSM and I could definitely hang out. 44% control freak? Sounds like good people to me!