My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Huh. Me??

I found this over at Twisted Chili. Yeah... This sounds a bit like me.

(And yes, I'm procrastinating a bit, so sue me!)

Your Personality Profile

You are dependable, popular, and observant.
Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

You are unique, creative, and expressive.
You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!


Hmmmm.... though I wouldn't describe my self as "moody" - generally people will have no clue what mood I'm in at any given time unless they know me really, really, really well. And even then, probably not. I think a better word might be "pensive."

And I have no idea no idea about the "freak flag" - I'll have to be on the lookout for *that* special item I guess. Heh.