My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Four Things (again)

And why not. MJ (aka the bald chick) from over at Freedom Folks tagged me with the meme of 4 this morning. My original answers to the meme are here. Four more? Okay, here we go!

Four (more) jobs I have had:

  • Swim lessons instructor
  • In home health care aid (when I was 19. Got to learn how to put a condom catheter in place.... Let's just say that my client was often very happy to see me in the morning. Scars can run deep, people.)
  • Pizza delivery person
  • Waitress

Four (more) places I have lived:

  • Helena, Montana (on lake Hauser -- beautiful place. Even if we did live in the basement of a doublewide trailer (really!). But that's a story for another time.....)
  • Jacksonville, Florida
  • Guthrie, Oklahoma
  • Longmont, Colorado

Four (more) TV shows I love to watch:

  • Extreme Makeover, Home Edition
  • $40 A Day
  • Desperate Housewives (I know.... shut up!)
  • Unwrapped

Four places I have been on Vacation:
(I hit my limit on this one last time so I will substitute...

Four books I love to read (and can again and again...):

  • The Harry Potter series
  • The Godfather
  • The Stand
  • Odd Thomas

Four (more) favorite foods:

Four (more) websites I visit daily:

Four (more) places I would rather be right now:

  • In my kitchen holding a winning lotto ticket
  • At the Pink Palace on the Isle of Corfu
  • Hogwarts (I know it's silly, but I'm serious!)
  • Looking at my "laundry free" laundry room in my perfectly clean house. (yeah, not gonna happen...)

Four people I plan to tag (again):

  • Got your attention, didn't I? Nope. No tagees today. :) I think this meme is done....