My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Four...

Contagion has tagged me with the meme of four.... Okie doke -- here we go!

Four jobs that I have had:

  • life guard
  • bartender
  • furniture sales/interior design
  • mother/homemaker

Four movies that I can watch over and over again (hard to pick just four...):

  • Forrest Gump
  • The Incredibles
  • Armageddon
  • Fried Green Tomatoes

Four places I've lived:

Four TV shows I love to watch:

  • The 4400
  • Survivor (guilty pleasure)
  • American Idol
  • Grey's Anatomy

Four websites I read daily:

Four places I have been on vacation: (we generally don't "vacation" much -- we just frickin' move to different places....)

  • Disney World and Sea World in Orlando, FL. (I looooooove Sea World)
  • Silvergate, Montana (we honeymooned there...)
  • Sea World (again) for our 10th Anniversary (We went to Discovery Cove too and it was fabulous!)
  • Yellowstone Park

Four favorite Foods:

  • Filet Mignon, medium rare with grilled portabella mushrooms and a bit of Boursin cheese or bourbon pepper sauce. Nummy!
  • My chicken enchiladas
  • homemade macaroni and cheese
  • Artichokes (dipped in drawn butter) and while we have the butter out better include lobster...

Four places I'd rather be: (Physically? Mentally? Emotionally?) I don't know. I like where I live a lot! So.........

  • Curled up in a chair with a blanket reading the next Harry Potter book
  • Snuggled up with my hubby (I can go do that here in a minute....)
  • Sea World playing with the dolphins
  • Camping at Lilly Lake (in the Beartooth Mountains) or by Taylor Creek (just a ways south of Big Sky, MT) Not now of course, Brrrrrrr. But in high summer it's fabulous.

Four people to tag? Well, this is pretty fun. So I'll tag...