My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Boyish? Me??

You Are 70% Boyish and 30% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

Found over at VW's place One Happy Dog Speaks. Huh, can't say that I am overly surprised with the result. I've always been comfortable hangin' with the guys.

It was the #4 question that got to me...

4. You'd be more upset if your sweetie:
-- Fell in love with someone else.
-- Did something physically with someone else.

I'm supposed to pick one of those answers? Which would I be more upset with?? Are you kidding me? BEYOND upset, people. I'd be waaaaaaaaay beyond upset. And which answer is supposed to be the more "girly" of the choices, anyway?

If you want a female's perspective there should be a third choice:

-- or would you just kill the cheating bastard?