My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eight!

The 8 Things meme, stolen from Pamibe. Why not?!

8 things I am looking forward to…

1. School letting out for the summer.
2. Sporta getting over this wretched cough she has...
3. Humming birds arriving to entertain me on the patio.
4. The next Harry Potter movie hitting theaters! July 15th! Whoo!
5. Finishing the @%^@% church newsletter (again).
6. Payday!
7. The new Lee Childs book arriving in May!
8. Getting rid of this headache.


8 things I did yesterday…

1. Went to Home Depot and bought some flowers for the patio.
2. Had a migraine.
3. Went out to lunch with WxMan and beat him 4 to 3 playing buzztime trivia! With half my brain tied behind my back no less!!
4. Dishes.
5. Put clean sheets on my bed.
6. Worked on the @%#$@%$ newsletter.
7. Read a book - The Key To Midnight - it was good!
8. Talked to my Mom.

8 things I wish I could do…

1. Become invisible.
2. Fly. Wait - I hate to fly... Uh... Teleport!
3. Sing :)
4. Write really well - as much as I love to read I wish I had the talent to craft such wonderful stories...
5. Win the lottery.
6. Cure cancer.
7. I thought about the government here a LOT and couldn't come up with one wish... Things are FUBAR.
8. Have more fun - remember how to play.

8 shows I watch…

1. Diners, Drive Ins and Dives
2. American Idol - (I forgot to last night though...)
3. Mythbusters
4. Fox News
5. Grey's Anatomy (but I haven't in a while - it's gotten stupid...)
6.
7.
8.
To be honest, I rarely sit down and watch TV. I often have the TV on for background noise - usually on the news or a movie that I like to listen to. But I am not a "sit and watch TV" person...

But I did enjoy this back in the day...





Just because it makes me happy.