My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Lynx, huh?

Swiped from Teresa...



You Are a Lynx



You are a quiet observer of the world around you. Your wisdom comes from listening carefully.
You've always been extra sensitive and aware. And it's made it difficult for you to fit in.

You see past people's outward personas. You are able to penetrate a stranger's soul.

What you've learned about people is both beautiful and ugly. And you keep these secrets to yourself.


Actually, that sounds about right... My gut instincts about people rarely mislead me - And I like having that sixth sense about folks. It has saved me a great deal of time and trouble over the years and more than a little heartache...