My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The only down side of all of the snow melting...

Is the river rising. Check it out...


Computa and I were downtown for an appointment yesterday and had a few spare minutes to check out the river walk a bit. Nice friendly looking stairs, eh? If not for public access then who for I wonder... Hmmm... Not that I am going to go down them. Yeesh.

It will be interesting to see what affect all of the forecasted rain has... Swimming in the streets?? Wouldn't be the first time! Not that I plan to take a dip - no sir.

At any rate, things are still rocking along here. I am just thankful I don't have a riverside seat at this point!

I am all about counting my blessings these days - oh yeah...