My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sub Zero....

Again. :^P

Granted - that's with wind chill factored in, but still...

I.am.tired.of.the.cold.

Fortunately there is some humor to be found...

Heh.

Anyhoo - things are still way busier than they should be... We have guests arriving on Saturday and a party planned on Sunday. Yay Oscars weekend! Time to walk the red carpet! Even in the snow...

And, naturally, I am cooking for the Relay for Life Chimichanga Dinner fundraiser on Sunday as well - so I need to get a whole lotta prep done for that today.

And work?? Oh yeah - work too. There are a few kinks that need to be ironed out, but things are moving along...

Is it any wonder that I fantasize about naps these days?? No... Probably not.

At any rate, time to go put on another sweater and get to work. Don't want chattering boobs, now do we??