My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

As the week slides to a close...

There is still just not much going on, really.

And really - I am just fine with that. It is cold and snowing lightly (again) and that will continue to be a pattern.... oh.... until May or so... Just like normal. I am sure we will be having more sub zero days to come as well...

And you know, sub zero temps are nothing to mess with. People can die in this kind of weather! It happens! (Granted - usually to drunk or injured people, but still...) But to those assholes that I just heard the report on who let their dog freeze to death or let their dog freeze to the sidewalk?? - There is a special icy place in hell for you and all those of your ilk. Bastards. You deserve to be publicly horse whipped.

In other news, I have a job interview tomorrow that I am pretty dang excited about. Now I just need to see if it is the kind of position that would work well with my family and all that they require. One can hope...

Computa and Sporta are doing their thing - normal school and tween stuff. It's really kind of nice to be in a rut, of sorts...

Tonight I plan do experiment a little more with puff pastry - I'll let you know how it goes... Oh! And last weekend I made a feisty Derby Pie -

It was fabulous!! Like cookie pie magic - with ice cream!!

Alrighty, then. Time to get to work... What do YOU have going on??