My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cue the winter blahs...

They are here - in force. Meh.

It's that stage of the winter when you realize that the snow is just not going away. Not today. Not for months... It will just get dirtier, grayer - and occasionally refreshed with *more* snow. Days are gray too - or if we are so blessed to see some sunshine it just means that the temps are colder than cold. Now with wind! And you find yourself thinking it's sad that you are looking forward to the day because it's supposed to get up to 32 degrees - heat wave!!

Man, I am full of the bah humbugs today aren't I?? I blame sudafed... I have a cold, and while it allows me to breathe sudafed makes me edgy. Because really - what could make the winter blas better than being edgy too!

So what to do?? Beats me...

Chocolate?? I can get on board with that...

Tropical vaccation? Well, gosh! That would be nice - not going to happen though...

Let's just say I totally get why bears hibernate. I would not mind sleeping until mid April - maybe even May!

Spring cannot come soon enough...