My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

And so it begins...

The great household purge of 2009!!

Because seriously - we not only have too much shit, we have shit that I don't even know we have. Or where it is, or why we have it. And either we need to get rid of this stuff - or at least have it handy and organized so we can use it.

This is a LOT of stuff - believe me.

So yesterday I began this quest with the storage room in the basement - I still have a little more to do down there but it is far and away better than it was - and now reorganized, I have the space to put things that may need a new home once discovered in the closets upstairs!! Whoo!!

Though I cannot for the life of me get a quote from Apocalypse Now out of my head...



Napalm might be easier, to be honest.

So, if I go missing - toss me a lifeline... Pick a closet, any closet will do...