My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tunes to be snowed in to!

Provided by a very talented friend of mine from way way back...

Ages ago I posted a little story about my long nights working the graveyard shift at the just off campus Mini Mart - and about the best date asking I was ever on the receiving end of...

Lo and behold (via the magic of the interwebs and search engines) the guy that did that date asking came across my post and contacted me. Could have knocked me over with a feather - I'll tell you... But it was nice!

Even nicer is that he continues to play beautifully and has something fun up on you tube today! Suits my tempo today perfectly!!
Check it --->


And if you are in the mood for something with a bit more holiday flavor, he's got that going on too... (And I have a new you tube subscription - oh yeah...)


Excellent tunes to be snowed in to - thanks Jonathon! :)