My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, December 15, 2008

You know it's cold out when....

You go to let the dogs out and discover that the sliding glass door going to the back yard is frozen shut.

No kidding - I had to go all Hercules on the thing to get it open. Good grief...

In other news...

Well, to be honest, I don't really have any other news. Seriously. I am just trying to get all of my ducks in a row and treats made for Christmas. Between all of that and the normal everyday stuff I am just plain busy. With some busy sauce.

But at least I got a gazillion peanut butter balls made yesterday. Today's task?? Snickerdoodles. They are my absolute favorite cookie. Mmmmmm....

So anyhoo - just for fun I took this quiz. Because really, why not??


Your Spiritual Number is Six



You bring communication and empathy into people's lives.

You are very open and understanding. You can accept difficult people.

Right now, your life is about being understood. You have trouble with your own vulnerability.

You end up playing the role of therapist in relationships, and it's hard to get people to ask about you.

You will take time out for those you love, even if you don't have much time. You can't help but be nurturing.

You are very responsible and ethical. You deliver on your promises.


Is it weird that these quizzes keep getting it right?? Seriously - this is creepy accurate...

Stay warm out there!!