My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Snow Fun!

So what do you do with oodles and scads of snow when you have a friend over??

You start to build a fort, of course!
Sporta and her buddy tried to find a way to do some sledding, but alas - no good hills are nearby. They experimented a bit with rope + sled + bike but that didn't work out as well as they might have liked...

The solution?? You get your sister to bury you! They assured me it was fun...
I will take their word on that one...

And me?? Happy to be indoors. I already did my time with the snowblower today. That was plenty.

And yes - I made hot chocolate. There are traditions to be followed, you know??