My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fat Lady Singing...

No, not me... As Bou will confirm - singing is not my forte... Heh...

I mean this...
Isn't that poor plant just sad??

Oh yeah - the grass may still be green but it's time to batten down the hatches and get good and ready for Old Man Winter's arrival... But first there are pumpkins to carve and candy to fetch.

Still, the end of Fall always make me a little sad. And brings on the urge to go to Vegas or something. Maybe a mini snickers will do for now...

And hey - just for fun - the Dashman himself sent me this little gem. Gave me a giggle, it did...

Seriously - that's *my* kind of Corn Maze. Ha!