My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Cautiously Optimistic...

Heart Mountain

My Pop was cleared by the doc today to travel home to Wyoming if he so desires.

Needless to say - Mom and I are busy getting them packed up and ready to go... Pop has been antsy to get to his *own* house for some time. Not an option 4 weeks or 2 weeks ago - no way...

But we have continued to turn corners around here. And we all agree that he is stable enough to make the trip - and not do any damage. (Though Mom and the Doc and I also agree that another week here would probably be better... Oh well.)

So they will be hitting the road sometime tomorrow. Ready to begin the next chapter in this book. Hell, maybe ready to start a new book all together. I am all for burning the old one...